The day started off with having snacks, and playing in the gym at Strong Start in the morning, then Adelyn and I went to Ikea for some shopping. We got there just in time for lunch. Adelyn enjoyed her meal of mac and cheese, and sipping milk through a straw.
We went to check out the new items in the children's area, and found some cute little hats. Adelyn was a good sport, and modelled a few. Canada's Next Top Hat Model!
Along the way, Adelyn also made some new friends. She loves cuddling soft stuffed animals, so she gave them lots of hugs and kisses.
Adelyn tried out some of the kiddie chairs. She really liked the egg shaped chair, she liked being spun, and playing peek-a-boo with the cover. She also had fun in the little rocking chair.
To end a perfect afternoon, we shared a frozen yogurt cone. Adelyn was so excited to see it, she had eaten more than half before I could take a picture. Yum! Here's to more special days like today!
I love you, sweetie!

Aww Amy I always love reading your blog posts, your girls are just too adorable!
ReplyDelete