On Mother's Day, we had dim sum with my mom (Poh Poh) and family. My sister, Grace, from Toronto was there too. After a tasty lunch, Layla had a really fun time blowing bubbles in the backyard. Adelyn was very good, considering she missed her morning nap, and she even had some bonding time with Auntie Grace.
After the girls' naps, we went to Little Billy's for dinner with Len's mom (Ngee Ngee) and family. It was followed by some homemade egg tarts and strawberries at our place. It was really nice to celebrate Mother's Day with everyone.
To My Little Lams,
I love you both, Layla and Adelyn!
I don't need a special day to feel special,
I feel very lucky to have you girls in my life everyday!
Love, Mommy

Glad you had a wonderful weekend with the kids and moms. You deserve it! xoxo mommy rae
ReplyDeleteLove you babe! The girls love their mommy very much! You can see it in their faces everyday they're with you!
ReplyDeleteBabby Len