Thursday, November 17, 2011

Layla's First Haircut

I feel like Layla is growing up so fast, and so is her hair!  When she was born, she barely had any hair, strangers thought she was a boy, even if she was decked out in pink.  Now, it's grown to the middle of her back!  But it's time to say goodbye to braids and pigtails, her hair gets very tangled after it's washed and when she wakes up in the morning, and split ends were starting.  I was afraid Layla was going to get upset, but to my surprise she was happy.  She was happy to see the pain of tangles disappear, and embraced her new look.  Thank you Grandma Lam for your salon services, Layla looks so cute in her new haircut! 






 

We love your new haircut, Layla!
(I wanted to add that Layla has had numerous trims to her bangs, but it's the first time for her hair in the back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment