Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Snowing!

It snowed inside my home today.  Maybe the girls were too excited that we had snow outside, and they had to bring it indoors?!?!







This happened before dinner.  Adelyn had pulled tissue out of a box, and Layla started shredding some napkins on the counter.  I got Layla to stop, but Adelyn kept pulling the tissue of the box three times!  After her punishment for not listening, she stopped.  I left the mess to cook dinner, and heard the girls laughing and throwing the paper in the air.  The girls had a great time playing in the "snow," then I had them it clean up, and put it all in a bag before dinner.  Looks like we'll have another snow day soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh! It looks like the beginning of trouble for many years to come for us. I think they're gonna be partners in crime for a long time. At least they're doing it with a smile!

    ReplyDelete