Yesterday, we had so much fun at the PNE! I missed out on last year's PNE because I was very pregnant with Adelyn. This year, Grandma Lam, Grandma Leong, and Yee Yee Michelle, joined the fun. With two kids in tow, we didn't do our usual round at the PNE, it was a kids' trip. We saw the cool sandcastles, saw the street party, went on rides, and played some fishing games.







Layla really enjoyed the rides at Playland. It was her first time, and she was able to go on a few. She went on the helicopters and the merry-go-round twice, and we rode the Honeybee Train as a family. I thought Layla would be impatient, but she was very good at waiting in line.
While we were walking around, Layla saw some fishing games. She was really excited to see fishing. After each ride finished, she would ask to fish. Layla got to fish twice, and won a prize for herself and Adelyn. Seeing her so happy was priceless! Good times at the PNE!

hmmmm, sounds exactly like the post i was gonna do this week :-) with the EXACT same pictures of the rides! hahaha!
ReplyDelete