Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween Fun 2009

Better late than never...


We started our Halloween festivities with our first visit to the Richmond pumpkin patch. We had a great time going with the Tan-Ngs, and came back with two beautiful pumpkins.






The night before Halloween, Len carved a Dora pumpkin, and I made a cat pumpkin. We roasted the pumpkin seeds afterwards, and they were delicious!





On Halloween night, Layla dressed up as a little flower. I was really proud that she wore her costume. A week before Halloween, I was trying to prep her, by trying to get her to wear her costume, and she didn't want to touch it. On Halloween night, she surprised me by keeping her costume on the entire time. This girl is full of surprises! Len took Layla out around the new neighbourhood, and I stayed home with Adelyn to pass out candy. Layla was able to say "Happy Halloween, trick or treat, and thank you," to every house. By the end of the night, she ended up with a nice basketfull of candy.



For all Layla's hard work, I let her eat a wagon wheel, and a little box of Smarties. She LOVED her treats, and she deserved it. What a great halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment