Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Magic of Popcorn

It's not often that the girls allow me to blog while they are both awake. I thought I would put up a quick post, while they are both busy. It's quiet, and all I hear is "crunch, crunch, crunch..."

Today, after an afternoon of crafts, I thought I would set up the Ikea igloo tent. It's been awhile, so I know it will be a novelty for them. After setting it up, Layla and Adelyn went to work, they filled it with their stuffed toys, books, and blankets.

Since this was keeping them both busy, I popped on the computer. A few minutes later, Layla comes back and says, "Mommy, we need to make our tent like this," and she shows me a picture from the book, "Welcome to Your World, Baby" by Brooke Shields.



Layla says, "We need popcorn, like the picture."

I thought it was too cute! I just had to make them some popcorn. After begging for a few pictures, I let them dive into their popcorn.



It's been quiet, and all I hear is the sweet sound of munching on popcorn...

No comments:

Post a Comment