Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello Mui Mui!

There are so many posts about Layla, I thought I would just take a moment and put up something about Adelyn.


Adelyn is almost four months now. She has developed a little bald spot on the back of her head, where she turns her head a lot. Her neck is pretty strong, she can hold it up pretty high. She isn't a big tummy time fan, but she's getting there.

Adelyn has also discovered her voice, she will start off babbling, and sometimes, it can end up pretty loud, almost like she is shouting at you. It's pretty funny. And, if you talk to her and tickle her, she'll coo back and laugh too. I love hearing her laugh, it's so cute!

Addy in a styrofoam hat used for giant apple pears.


Addy likes to blow spit bubbles. Sometimes, she can get so many going around her mouth it looks likes she's foaming. She also drools a lot. The front of her shirt is usually wet, if she's not wearing a bib. She also likes to put her fingers in her mouth. I wonder if she is starting to teethe, or if it's just to soothe herself.


Adelyn has recently discovered her hands, so she is learning how to grasp things. She enjoys her play mat where she can bat at the toys. Sometimes, she'll grab onto them and shake them. She is very curious, and playful.



Adelyn is also a pretty good sleeper, at night she has given us 8 hours, usually it ranges from 6-7 and half hours. She still has her odd days where she doesn't sleep well, but I hope those are a thing of the past.

We are so happy that Adelyn is developing very well, and Layla is a loving sister to her.


1 comment: